[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 23 19:30:09 PST 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 24

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  12      8
   40:  16     13
   20:  16     11
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not the results I hoped for tonight, but what the heck - still a good adrenalin
rush.

Currently on the 3610 (3609 tonight) Post-NS Net, and was glad to find out that
all the 'BILL' names were NOT for another 'SK' {SIGH}.  Apparently
BillCA/N6ZFO/Thee Grand Exalted NS-Meister is moving onto 'Greener Pastures'.
TNX, Bill, for ALL your Y-E-A-R-S of work on the NS & NSL !!!

Shucks, I cudda wudda used 'William' or 'Tally' (Bill's cat) for a name
tonight.  Next time.

TNX to TomOR/W7WHY for a 4 bander tonight.

Oh Oh... KenCA/N6RO just informed us he is going to cross over to the dark side
and operate a RTTY Contest this weekend.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust