[3830] NAQP RTTY KT7E Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 25 22:46:13 PST 2012

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KT7E
Station: KT7E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:   12     7
Total:  312    87  Total Score = 28,080

Club:

Team: PDXRCC Diddlers

Comments:

My first time from the start to the end. I forgot to up-grade any N1MM changes.
The software did shut down on me about 6 times. Surely something I caused. This
was fun. Thanks to our team leader K7ZS, Kevin LaHaie, Mr. Elmer to us all and
the team. Let's see if my wife lets me do the SSB version without complaint. No
RF at 100 watts hihi I did have to stop for a house guest for about 45 minutes.
Go PDXRCC Diddlers.

73 all and thank you for all that I worked.

Joe KT7E