[3830] MSQP KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 26 07:20:45 PST 2012

                    Mississippi QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

   80:   21     0
   40:   70     0
   20:   44     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
  UHF:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  135     0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 7,965

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Another real fun QSO Party.  Glad that I had the time this year.  I
usually have an annual committment this weekend but not this year.
Lots of mobiles to chase around all day, such as:
W4SIG 31 (21),
N5NA 27 (15),
W3DYA 25 (15),
K4ZGB 19 (12),
W4OQG 5 (4).
Skip was too long on 10 and 15 meters for anything here.  Had very high QRN for

three hours once the sun went down.  It finally cleared with an hour
left; but, everyone else had cleared also.  Lots of fun.  Thanks for
all of the QSO's and new counties.  Be looking for the QSL cards.
Please reply.  See you all next year if I can do it.