[3830] NAQP RTTY KE7AUB Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 26 08:10:38 PST 2012

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OREGON

   80:    7     5
Total:  258   103  Total Score = 26,574

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: PDXRCC Diddlers

Comments:

Dopey takes to the RTTY airwaves again. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off contesting I go. Only
Dopey would hook up a IC 7600 to a 57 foot random wire and an AH 4
auto-impeadence matching device. Hey, it works. Dopey had DX calling him.

Had a lot of fun and ran quite a bit, which is abnormal for Dopey. No problem
for the IC 7600. My poor old 706mk2g never would have survived the full load
using RTTY. So maybe Dopey is not so Dopey after-all? Conditions seemed ok at
best. But got a JW calling Dopey on 15M - that was cool. Best RTTY NAPQ effort
ever for me.

Thanks to all for all the Q's. It sometimes is amazing what you can do with
just a wire and 90-100 watts on all the bands.