[3830] CQ160 SSB KK1KW(@WW1WW) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 26 14:46:00 PST 2012

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KK1KW
Operator(s): KK1KW
Station: WW1WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

Total:  QSOs = 954  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 33  Total Score = 245,070

Well I had high expectations after last years effort,but conditions just never
developed that way,at times it was difficult to here u.s. stations let alone
DX.
Transformer on power line noise,heavy wet snow storm Friday nite,some amp
issues,all added added up for less than a stellar performance. At times the tx
antenna received better than the receive 4sq or beverages which was odd . Woody
was quite shocked that conditions were that poor.Made some changes on the fly
with hardware and I got back in the groove late into the test.
 Was able to work all but KL7 as far as states go and only the big guns in
eu's.Finding a clear freq. can always be a challenge, but we have to learn to
play together.
all in all it still was a great time ! The Sea may have been a little rough,but
the "BB-BG NEW HAMPSHIRE" did just fine,the tomahawks were heard !
 Thanks to all that i worked and congrats to the top guys !