[3830] RAC Day W9RE SOAB/CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 1 17:22:46 PDT 2012

                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): ~13

  160:   12              3
   80:   52              7
   40:  199             10
   20:  301             12
   15:  101             11
Total:  665     0       43         0  Total Score = 155,414

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

On Saturday afternoon my friend N9FC called and reminded me of the RAC contest
which I had completely forgot about.  We have been in a streak of high 90 and
100 degree days so I have been doing zero work outside and this was a good time
to put in some shack time and test things out.  It would have really been nice
if conditions would have been a little bit better on the high bands.

First time to work 12 mults on a band and thanks to a few for a couple of
moves.  I've always enjoyed this contest and fondly remember one of the first
times I ran it (during the week) when I was an employee and took some time off
work to run the test this had to be in the late 70's.

Good activity and thanks for all the Q's especially from my VE neighbors.