[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 5 23:56:51 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 6

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   1      1
   80:   2      2
   40:  12     10
   20:  15      9
   15:   6      5
Total:  36     27  Total Score = 972

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Decent signals on 15m; managed a temporary RFI fix by disconnecting the keyer
line from the computer.  Upon switching to 20m and reattaching the keying line,
discovered I had inadvertently brought up a message set with a chemical elements
name from our brief foray into using different names each week.  Apologies to
the hapless stn that had to decipher "Zinc" in my first 20m exchange.  So
changed back to Bill and proceeded.  Never did get in the zone on this one.
Happy to see W7WHY dishing out OR again this week.

Ladder XIV results are compiled and awaiting posting and awards.

73 Bill n6zfo