[3830] IARU LN2HQ Headquarters HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 07:04:45 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LN2HQ
Operator(s): LN2HQ
Station: LN2HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   205     68     9       25
   80:   435    762    15       33
   40:  1370   1290    33       48
   20:  1360   1292    41       50
   15:   857    704    32       50
   10:   195    398    12       25
-------------------------------------
Total:  4422   4514   142      231  Total Score = 10,216,097

Club: NRRL / Lima Alfa Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! Like a dream :)
Thanks to everyone for their fantastic job and for HARD work through the 24
hours even we had Aurora and bad Propagation...

it's roughly our score, missing some 160m QSOes.

We also had our Youngster LA7VRA Henrik which handled on 20m SSB :)

LN2HQ QTH's:
https://maps.google.no/maps/ms?sa=0&msid=209054566708596040752.0004c48f10b6dd436e434
web:
http://www.contesting.no/ln2hq

LN2HQ
All bands - All modes
QSOs (with dupes) - By time

| Hr |          |
-----------------
| 12 |      587 |
| 13 |      674 |
| 14 |      585 |
| 15 |      682 |
| 16 |      608 |
| 17 |      505 |
| 18 |      432 |
| 19 |      389 |
| 20 |      532 |
| 21 |      499 |
| 22 |      363 |
| 23 |      335 |
| 00 |      256 |
| 01 |      134 |
| 02 |      131 |
| 03 |      142 |
| 04 |      215 |
| 05 |      225 |
| 06 |      278 |
| 07 |      335 |
| 08 |      288 |
| 09 |      247 |
| 10 |      263 |
| 11 |      231 |
|    |     8936 |

Thanks to Win-test + (N6TV) for their support upon the contest.

73 and see you next year
LA7VRA,LA6YEA,LA7AK,LA9BM,LA2AOA,LA5KO,LB1G,LA6FJA, LB8IB,LA9VDA,LA7GNA,LA2HFA
& LA7WCA.