[3830] IARU OE3K(OE2VEL) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 08:59:09 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OE3K
Operator(s): OE2VEL
Station: OE3K

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

  160:    57     11     5       23
   80:   136     60    13       25
   40:   312     65    25       29
   20:   332    528    36       43
   15:   558    586    40       38
   10:    29     59    13       21
-------------------------------------
Total:  1424   1309   132      179  Total Score = 2,951,701

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

A BIG Thank You to Ivan, OE3DIA and Wolfgang, OE3WLW for their efforts to set up
the Station again in Time to give me the possibility to operate IARU-CC from
OE3K! Great condx on saturday,so I stayed  to Long on 15m and missed the low
band opening to the East. That is one reason (the other reason is the
Operator), that I could Not really compete with E7DX, OM3BH etc., congrats to
them. Still enjoyed the Contest and Look forward to the Next One soon.