[3830] IARU G3TXF M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 09:53:25 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: G3TXF
Operator(s): G3TXF
Station: G3TXF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Weybridge

-------------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Went to bed at about midnight GMT and the bands were hopping. Got up in the
morning and found that the bands had been hit on the head with a mallet!

CW only, but Assisted. Hence according to the IARU Championship rules, my log
is therefore multi-op and multi-mode. Yes, I accept that it is "multi-op" but
not that it is "multi-mode"!

Only one QSO on 160m? Yes, GO2HQ with an 80m dipole and very high SWR!

73 - Nigel G3TXF