[3830] IARU WO9S SO CW LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 15 10:28:04 PDT 2012

              IARU Score Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2012-07-14

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : 8
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

         Band  Mode  QSOs     Pts  ITU   HQ
        -----------------------------------
            7  CW     129     257   12   10
           14  CW      95     217   14   14
           21  CW      64     188   16    9
           28  CW      11      27    4    2
        -----------------------------------
        Total  CW     299     689   46   35

             Score : 55,809

               Rig : ICOM IC706 (100 watts)
          Antennas : Cushcraft R6000 vertical (10-15-20), dipole (40)

           Soapbox : About 6 hours of operation.  Some nice rates on
                     40 Saturday evening.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2012-07-15        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner  WO9S