[3830] IARU GM3F(GM4AFF) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 12:04:08 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: GM3F
Operator(s): GM4AFF
Station: GM4AFF

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

  160:   22      7      4       22
   80:   31     24      6       19
   40:  166    126     18       33
   20:  279    135     22       25
   15:  136    102     19       27
   10:   57    230      6       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  691    624     75      146  Total Score = 896,818

Sadly, I had to throw in the towel at 0130z. I had a migraine coming and going,
and I was falling asleep at the rig. My 2 hour snooze didn't work so I gave up.
I'm so disappointed, as the run on Saturday afternoon was fantastic. I think I
hit one of my fastest all time hourly rates, and it was fun. I was up on every
hour compared to last year bar the last two, so I'm doubly disappointed.
I was out late on Friday evening - lesson learnt!
73
Stewart
GM4AFF / GM3F