[3830] IARU AA4NC SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 13:40:01 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AA4NC
Operator(s): AA4NC
Station: AA4NC

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: NC

-------------------------------------
Total:  1309    0      83      106  Total Score = 739,705

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I initially thought that the solar flare would kill the contest, so I planned a
laid back effort around some other things I had going on this weekend. Was
pleasantly surprised when the bands just kept on playing, even better than they
had been in the weeks leading up to the contest. Had an antenna problem on 20m,
but they didn't hurt things too badly. Glad the 40 meter beam was working as
that was by far my money band from here. 80 and 160 were very quiet for
summertime.

73,

Will AA4NC