[3830] IARU UP2L(UA9BA) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 15 20:55:58 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UN9LG

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Kostanay

  160:    51            8       17
   80:   157     66    16       28
   40:   224     69    28       27
   20:   786    847    43       44
   15:   335    449    33       34
   10:    27      3    11        9
-------------------------------------
Total:  1580   1434   139      159  Total Score = 3,993,796

Club: UCG

Comments:

Great FUN inspite of disturbed CNDX! Some mind blowing multiplier scores from
individual efforts challenge the organizers to look closer at the reality and
may be change the rules for single ops so that the SO2R becomes a separate
category. I personaly have little if any confidence in those exceptionaly high
multipliers found in some SO2R logs. Let them compete among themselves and let
us SINGLE ops compete with each other.

Thanks to Grigory UN9LG for leting me use his superb station again!
Thank you all for QSOs!
CU in next big one.

73s & GL, Willy UA9BA