[3830] IARU N5DO SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 16 05:46:01 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TX

  160:    14    0       3       1
   80:   111    0       9       5
   40:   222    0      19      17
   20:   359    0      27      31
   15:   262    0      24      30
   10:    66    0      10       7
-------------------------------------
Total:  1034    0      91      92  Total Score = 589,260

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Even with the strange conditions (which oddly enough added made the contest more
exciting) I ended up working more JAs than any other country except for the US.
I even had more JAs (50) than VEs (44).  I worked 14 JAs on 10M.  I find that
even 24 hours with no sleep leads to a lost day on Sunday, which I spent as a
couch potato, alternately reading and dozing.  Thanks for all the fun!