[3830] IARU OG6N(OH6NIO) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 18 04:39:32 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Mieto

  160:   40             4       24
   80:  114      19    12       34
   40:   94      27    24       38
   20:  394     247    28       48
   15:  294     144    31       45
   10:  125      11    11       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  448    1061   110      211  Total Score = 1,427,487

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Too little time to prepare for this one. I attended the CTU Finland before the
contest and came back home to operate. Due to some equipment problems missed
the first hour of the contest and the motivation to start the contest was very
low so I hooked up with the DX cluster for fun although that placed me in the
M/S category. I was supposed to operate with a new amplifier but due to time
constraints had to use the old AL-80A instead. Slept too much in the morning
and finally managed to squeeze in some 18 hours of operating. The effects of
the CME were noticed in the evening. Sunday was almost like an EU QSO party.
Luckily we had some short skip on 20m because 15m or 10m were very poor.

Thanks for the QSOs!