[3830] NAQP RTTY W1BO Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 22 09:43:22 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W1BO
Operator(s): W1BO
Station: W1BO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

   80:    0     0
   40:   11     9
   20:  152    39
   15:   11     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  174    57  Total Score = 10,440

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

FT-950/160m Windom/100 Watts/Signalink USB - Conditions were pretty horrible for
me yesterday a lot of lulls in activity as I was primarily working in the run
mode and didn't seem to ever drum up the amount of business that I really
wanted to. Made the decision to move up to 15m a little late as I was expecting
it to be longer than it really was and I was right made a few contacts up there
and then went into run mode for a while and nadda.

Not having the beam hurt me big time on this one as only running the wires. The
extra 6 db gain was missed. :)

Enjoyed the run and looking forward to the next go round!