[3830] NAQP RTTY W9RE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 22 10:00:19 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

   15:   25     9
Total:  125    66  Total Score = 8,184

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

About the first time to enter a contest using RTTY.  Had to use 1 keyboard to
log Q's in TR and another keyboard to enter the call for the radio.  For the
first S and P Q's I didn't send the other station's call sign which I now
realize is proper protocall. I did for the last 100 Q's or so.  I did call CQ
but it required 3 button pushes just to send the CQ and then entering the call
twice and again several button pushes but it almost was fun.

Nice conditions and hope they hold for the CW and SSB portion.