[3830] IARU EI/WI9WI SO CW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 22 10:42:14 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EI/WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: EI/WI9WI

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Kilshanny, Co. Clare

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    0     0       0       0
   40:   21     0       3      13
   20:   71     0       9      19
   15:    6     0       1       3
   10:    1     0       1       0
-------------------------------------

Briefcase DXpedition to Ireland in accompaniment to holiday and visiting
relatives. My goal was 100 QSOs and it was a bit of a struggle to get there,
taking about 8 hours of chair time, but fun nonetheless. First time I've
operated from Europe.

Gear:
Flex-1500 SDR radio 5 W
Netbook computer running PowerSDR and WriteLog
Microham Microkeyer
Off center fed 66 ft dipole with the feed at 20 ft and the ends at 5 ft, up in
a convenient tree.

Thanks to all who pulled out my pipsqueak signal including a few US stations.

73

Jim