[3830] NAQP RTTY N6EE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 22 11:43:50 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: N6EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   10:   10     8
-------------------
Total:  452   145  Total Score = 65,540

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Conditions very poor first few hours made it rough going unitl 15 and then 10
opened.  But by then most had moved down to 20 so there wasn't all that much
activity on 15 or 10 in spite of the good opening.  Fortunately, conditions
improved tremendously with 20 and 40 lots of fun.  My 80 meter compromise Vee
just doesn't cut it and the band was noisy so couldn't get any traction there
the last hour.

But I sure enjoyed this contest.  Thanks a lot for all the Q's.  Boy, some of
you guys and gals have great ears!  Very very few requests for fills.
Amazing.

K3, SteppIR DB18E at 45 feet, 80M "perverted Vee".

73,
Ron N6EE