[3830] CQWW VHF KC0W SOSB/6 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 22 13:56:28 PDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  198    1  Total Score = 1

Could six meter conditions have been much worse? I doubt it.

 Divided my time in between this contest & the RTTY 'test. Truth be told I
received a lot more enjoyment operating in the RTTY contest.

  What the heck is with some of you guys and dupes? Don't most of you use
computer logging? Had a number of guys trying to make a THIRD or FORTH QSO with
me.

 Nice to hear the olde contingent of the usual suspects. Please consider using
CW in VHF contests, we are sorely lacking guys on that mode.........Good luck
from the Upper Midwest and see ya next time.

 K3
 Alpha 8406 at 1.5kW
 SteppIR

The usual KC0W contesting disclaimer:

    ************ I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ************

Tom KC0W

'