[3830] IARU IR4M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 23 23:46:43 PDT 2012

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK2QEI IK4DCW IK4MGP IK4ZHH IN3FHE
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)

  160:    13     0      3        9
   80:    70    16     13       25
   40:   329    90     21       40
   20:   378   505     32       52
   15:   675   320     39       51
   10:    99    40     16       29
-------------------------------------
Total:  1564   971    124      206  Total Score = 2,886,098

It was a very last minute effort, we decided to enter into the contest with 20m
and 40m antennas rotor broken, we tried before the contest to move antennas at
least towards NA but wind decided that antenna have to be for all the week end
looking South America... :(

15m was not so good as we hope, this time we had a small crew but for iaru was
enough.

Thanks for all the qso's and see you in the next one. We wish you a nice summer
season!
                     Fulvio IK4MGP