[3830] ARRL June VHF KC0W Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 10 18:20:24 PDT 2012

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  462    1  Total Score = 1

'

Thanks for the Q's on 6 meters!!!

 Conditions on Friday/Saturday were dismal at best but Sunday kinda made up for
it. Got itchy to do some rovering so I jumped in the KC0W/m & headed to DN77 &
DN67 Sunday late afternoon to wrap up the 'test from there. Operated 99% CW
from DN77 & DN67 to a tune of 83 Q's. Sorry for my very sloppy sending but my
wrist is still hurting from some heavy items I had to move at work on Friday
morning.

 Only worked 5 DX countries in the entire 'test from the home station which was
kinda disappointing: Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Martinique & Guadalupe.

Equipment is:

 K3
 Alpha 8406 (1.5 kW)
 Steppir

 In the mobile it's a Kenwood TS-480 to a vertical on the roof. Nothing special
but it works like gangbusters!!!

I'm constructing a large contesting/DXing station here in North Dakota for all
amateurs to use free of charge. Accommodations will be free as well. See my bio
on QRZ.com for more information.

My usual contesting disclaimer:

     ************ I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not
to collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
to track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have
no information regarding my total number of mults or a final score.

Nice to hear so many guys say, "good to hear you again Tom" during their
exchange..............What a great hobby!!!

Tom KC0W

'