[3830] ARRL June VHF W6NF Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 11 06:47:19 PDT 2012

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Silver Springs, NV

    6:  70     61
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  70     61  Total Score = 4,270

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Superb conditions Sunday with stations as far east as FN43 (K1WHS) worked with
strong signals. I was hoping for a 3rd hop to EU but that never happened for
me. The K3 and 7-element OWA worked beautifully but the P3 panadaptor is the
icing on the cake. The P3 let me see signals as they came and went in addition
to giving me clues as to where I should look next. I could get spoiled by that!
:>) Many, many of the HF contest crowd were on hand and doing well. Lots of CW
activity, too.