[3830] ARRL June VHF K9CT Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 11 09:56:35 PDT 2012

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9ZO, K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: IL

    6:  757   221
  1.2:    9     6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1021   336  Total Score = 389,760

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to Ralph, K9ZO for operating at the six meter station most of the time.
He also did a stint at the 2m and up station Sunday afternoon.

Six meters moved around very quickly. We took advantage of every opening and
just were not lucky enough to be in the right spot as others have mentioned. We
had three antennas on 6 and could quickly re-aim when conditions warranted. Ran
one sked on WSJT with K8GP successfully.

Two and up never did have any enhancement that we noticed. We ran two MS skeds
using WSJT with W9RM and K8GP successfully. The rise in MUF Sunday afternoon on
6m to the north was observed but nothing was worked on 2m. We made several QSOs
on 146.55 and 223.5 FM that helped our score. We will keep encouraging the
locals FM clubs to participate in this aspect.

www.k9ct.us