[3830] ARRL June VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 11 15:59:59 PDT 2012

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W9SZ
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ

Class: Single Op Port QRP
QTH: Illinois

    2:   17     9
  222:    8     6
  432:   12     7
  903:    4     4
  1.2:    5     5
  2.3:    1     1
  3.4:    2     2
  5.7:
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  146    89  Total Score = 17,444

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I got a late start - hit the air on Saturday evening (~0100Z Sunday). I just
caught the tail-end of a 6m opening.

Microwave QSO's were scarce in this one. Some of the people I usually work on
microwaves couldn't make it for this one.

Bands above 50 MHz seemed "OK" to poor. The 6m opening on Sunday morning to New
England and the opening on Sunday evening to the west/northeast were great. If
there was any 144 MHz Es on Sunday evening, I missed it because I was wrapped
up on 6 meters. I did work some very short skip on 6m though.

This is about half of the score I had last year in this contest.