[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N3QE LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jun 14 19:04:15 PDT 2012

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jun 15

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   80:   2      2
   40:   4      4
   20:   8      5
   15:   6      4
Total:  20     15  Total Score = 300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

15M and 20M were powerfully open from here to the East... but the west coast
signals were weak.

40M, was only open short. I'm used to it being open long. That was weird. I'm
guessing I was stuck in some black hole because I heard other 4's and 2's and
VE1's working some west stuff.

80M, got a couple in, but even then I felt like I was coming up short and
missing the regulars that I knew were around!!!

My usual pipeline to the midwest, completely shut down it seems.

So not my best night!!!

Still nice to see esp VE3KI!