[3830] WPX CW CE3CT(LU1AEE) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 16 22:45:18 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CE3CT
Operator(s): LU1AEE
Station: CE3CT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CHILE

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

This contest was a great experience for me. Roberto station is excellent and
is located 15 minutes from downtown. It rained 48 hours, something unusual in
Santiago. On Saturday night the wind was very strong at moments and static
blocking the reception.
Thanks to Robert CE3CT and his wife Carolina for their great friendship,
and thank to my family for allowing me to make this madness, HI HI.

73 es DX de Fabián Di Tullio LU1AEE