[3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 17 13:41:51 PDT 2012

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna

Total:  QSOs = 25  Total Score = 90

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thunder storms in Michigan gave me grief because my Winter Beverages are now
Winter Wheat.  So no RX antenna, but left the radials down to grow into the
lawn.  So had some good 8 and 10 point contacts, but couldn't work the weak
ones and some big signals couldn't hear me.  Best contact (I hope) was Herb,
KV4FZ (FK77) and AA7JV (EL95).  Still fun while I lasted.
Thanks for Boring ARC for running the TBDXC for June.
73
Jeff
VE3CV