[3830] WVQP K4BAI Single OpMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 18 08:09:18 PDT 2012

                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:53

   80:    8      3      0
   40:   19     10      0
   20:    4      2      0
   15:    1      0      0
   10:    1      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   33     15      0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 2,564

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  I think it would be
helpful to have suggested frequencies on each band instead of saying "General
Class bands."  That's too broad.  We need a starting point to look for WV
stations on each band and mode.  Pretty good activity and fair band conditions.
 20M went long after only a few QSOs on that band.  Thanks to K8RYU/M for a
great mobile run and to the ops at the bonus stations signing W8WVA.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  I could not download the summary sheet from the webpage on my
home computer, but did get it downloaded at the office.  On the home computer,
every time I'd try to open either the Word or PDF summary sheet, the computer
would shut down.  Have not had this problem downloading and copying other
webpage information, so suspect there is something on the website on the
summary sheets that needs to be corrected.  73, John, K4BAI.