[3830] All Asian CW VU2CDP SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jun 18 10:57:18 PDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: VU2CDP
Operator(s): VU2CDP
Station: VU2CDP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Mumbai, MK69kf
Operating Time (hrs): 07:00

   40:    5     5
Total:  200    70  Total Score = 37,800

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

200 net QSOs (minus dupes)

My first time in this contest after missing the earlier editions. Operated
whenever I could get time from family commitments. Some nice Qs given the good
condx on Saturday; we all know what happened on Sunday!

Had a couple of good runs and was glad to be called by CE2/VE7SV and FM5CD.
Biggest thrill was completing the contact with KH6LC on 40m after multiple
attempts. He must have great ears to hear my crappy signal.

Thank you for all the contacts.

73, Deepak VU2CDP