[3830] WPX CW JA8RWU M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jun 20 09:55:52 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JP1JFG, JA8RWU, JE8KKX
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs):

   15: 1288

The very first contest and QRV for this year or after the last CQWWSSB in Oct!
20m&15m were open all day long and enjoyed 40 thru 10m by 2.1operators.
99% of a whole QSOs made by JFG & KKX. Tnx to Osamu & Nozomu I(RWU) had a good
time to clean the rooms and to repair the house, etc. But I could not fix the
rotator controller for 3ele 40m yagi pointed to NE, so we could not turn the
ant and very tough to work EU.
Mni tnx everybody keyed "Hi Akira". Maybe cu next time!
73's Akira, JA8RWU