[3830] NCCC Sprint K0EU LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jun 29 12:25:09 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 29

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   80:   4      4
   40:  11      9
   20:  15     10
Total:  30     23  Total Score = 690

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Looked at the clock and saw that I had 5 minutes to prepare for Thursday night
sprint after several months off.  Haven't been joining the fun since
thunderstorm season started and I unhooked everything.  It is a real PITA to
hook up all antennas, rotor cables, etc. but plugged in the 20 and 40 meter
yagis plus my 80M dipole.  Yagis pointed east. No beverages. Single tranceiver.
 Started a minute or two late and had no idea about the "special" exchange.
Figured it must be former callsigns or some such thing, but left my name as
"Ken".

Didn't seem like a whole lot of activity, so there must be others out there
that unhook things for the summer.  Had fun.  Will try again in a few weeks.

73 Randy K0EU