[3830] ARRL FD WC4EM 2A LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jun 30 10:51:51 PDT 2012

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: WC4EM
Operator(s): K5KG, K4FLV, KI4EFJ, N9HJ, K8DSS, WB3EMQ, W4WUV, KK4DBT, KG4YHR, K4JP, WD4AHZ, NANCY
Station: WC4EM

Class: 2A LP
QTH: WCF

  160:
   80:   59     11      0
   40:  351     46      0
   20:  253    607      0
   15:  133    264      0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:

Club: Suncoast ARS / Sarasota County ACS

Comments:

Score includes 650 Bonus Points.

Tropical Storm Debby rained on us all weekend.  Even though we were under
shelter, we reached a point where we could no longer keep the equipment dry, so
we made the decision to pack it in 3 1/2 hours early.

We made the right call, since the worst rain of the weekend hit us after we had
everything packed up and we were all headed home!