[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4PN SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 4 18:39:38 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   15: 1334   110
Total: 1334   110  Total Score = 440,220

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First twenty-four hours was a blast - 1000 Q's and DXCC! Second day a
different story...band opened much later on Sunday morning plus condx
down...

Hardest call to dig out (no one else even close) was: HL5/LA8JKA

Now I know even more why I hate SO2R....a K5 and a W8, who couldn't
hear my puny signal, would go work another band but jump right back
where they had left and start CQ'n. The K5 did it to me more than
once over the weekend....

Thanks to all who showed - lots of Japanese on for this one...have
over 230 in the log....

73, Paul, N4PN