[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6LC M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 4 20:53:32 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC, AH6RE, NH6V, KH7BB, W7VO
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Kea'au  Hawai'i

   40: 1633    59
   20: 1571    59
   15: 2410    59
   10: 2245    54
-------------------
Total: 8622   315  Total Score = 8,147,790

Hawai'i is a great place to be for this big NA "QSO Party".  My old friend W7VO
was the inspiration for this foray into the world of SSB QRM.  We weren't quite
sure what to do in a Phone Contest so we brought in this Hired Gun.  We had a
blast.  It was quite apparent when we were spotted...on any band.  We worked a
grand total of one W4 on 160...WB4WXE.  We lost our big 10 meter monobander and
an FT-1000, but fortunately had spares.
   Thanks and congratulations to the 43 elite stations who worked us on 6
bands.  Just look at this list.   The best of the beasts!!!

K0RF       K3LR        N6WS        N7IR        N9RV
KB0HH      W3LPL       N6XT        N7MAL       VE6WP
N0KE       WE3C        NX6T        N7TT        VE7CC
W0AIH      N5AW        W6QU        W7AT
W0UO       NR5M        W6WB        W7IV
AA1K       AA6PW       WC6H        W7TSQ
K1RX       K6NA        K7KU        WI7N
N2IC       K6XX        K7NV        K9CT
W2PV       N6QQ        K7XC        K9JF
AA3B       N6TV        K7ZS        K9YC

Thanks for all the contacts.  Hope you enjoyed this one as much as we did.
73 & Aloha KH6LC + AH6RE, KH7BB, NH6V, W7VO
www.KH6LC.com

Now where's my paddle?