[3830] ARRLDX SSB JA1YPA M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 4 23:50:25 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: JA1YPA
Operator(s): JA1PEJ,JE1PMQ,JA1CTB,JG4KEZ,JH6OPP,JM1UWB
Station: JA1YPA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:  Tochigi

  160:    0     0
Total: 2182   198  Total Score = 1,285,416

Hi dear,
We enjoyed the ARRL-SSB contest so that it might be usual.
We were four members, and it was not sufficient number for participation to a
M/M section, and time was not enough given to a member.
In the contest, we encountered a good condition in 21MHz. It seems that
however, only Saturday is good and 14MHz has fallen on Sunday.
7MHz was the condition which may be stabilized as for both days.
Sunday had 28MHz of small explosions. Possibly 28MHz it was condition with
contrastive 14MHz.
This time of the contest was also pleasant.
Thank you.
JA1PEJ/JA1YPA(Omnibus Contest Club)