[3830] ARRLDX SSB EF8R M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 5 02:41:39 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8R
Operator(s): IK1HJS,EA8ZS,EA8AH,EA8CAC
Station: EF8R

Class: M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41:42

   40: 1123    59
   20: 2485    62
   15: 2749    60
   10: 1863    52
-------------------
Total: 9368   326  Total Score = 9,115,058

EF8R .....  Multi what?????.

We planned to operate in the contest on M/S but during friday launch we talk
about propagation and about to be on multi-multi, we have no enought ops and no
enought stations but it will be more funny.

After launch we installed one more station and we test everything looking for
any RFI, the station was ready 3 hours before contest, now it is time to rest a
little bit.

Our plan it was to have 3 stations at full time, but it was impossible, we
havent propagation to have 3 stations on air full time. We have conditions to
operate sometimes MS, sometimes M2, sometimes MM, and sometimes QRT  :(( thats
the reason i started this coments with "multi what?" hi hi hi.

Anyway it was very funny we, made double points than before AF record (EA8ZS).

This time we haved a new OP on the station, Carlo IK1HJS (many thanks Carlo).

C U in the next TEST !!

73s