[3830] ARRLDX SSB PW7T(@PT7CB) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 5 06:55:52 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PW7T
Operator(s): PT7CB, PT7WA, PT7YV, PT7ZT, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:    9     8
   80:  270    52
   40: 1186    59
   20: 1783    61
   15: 1833    60
Total: 6007   295  Total Score = 5,316,195

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

Instead a traditional M/2, we changed our mind to M/S effort, because there were
no enough Ops for a good M/2 effort.

Day 1 was great! About 3700Qs with a decent 2 hours opening on 10m.
Day 2 seams better on low bands and very poor 10m conditions. So, we gave up
and focus on 15/20m. Last 3 hours, hot 20m helped us to reached little over 6K
QSOs.

We want say THANK YOU for each station that said YES when we asked for move to
other band: AC4YD, K0SR, K0UK, K0VVX, K1BBJ, K1CYQ, K5KDX, K5KDX, KB0HH,
KJ4MWM, KY7Q, N8II, NB7A, VE1MW, VE5MX, VE7CC, VE7CC, VE9MY, VO1BBN, W0TF,
W0YY, W2RE, W7MLG, W8DXD, W9WI, WA4DCL, WC7WB. All you gave us a precious and
valued Mult, so thanks you again!

So, we hope you all had as much fun as we did on the ARRL DX Contest SSB.

Photos and statistics on our website: http://www.pw7t.net
Feel free to drop a comment.

Setup:
160m Slopper @ 43m
 80m Slopper @ 35m
 40m 2 elem Yagi Moxon by PY3VK @ 43m
 20m 5 elem Yagi @ 35m
 15m 7 elem Yagi @ 24m
 10m 7 elem Yagi @ 18m

IC-7600 + Alpha 91b
IC-756proIII + Alpha 99
K3 + Alpha 374
Max Output Power at 1,000 Watts R.M.S. or less as allowed by PY Laws!

PW7T Team
Fortaleza DX Group