[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RS SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 5 09:07:35 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA

   20:  699   108
   15:  719   104
Total: 2020   440  Total Score = 2,655,840

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was my 59th consecutive year participating in the ARRL DX contest.
Propagation was somewhat disturbed, but the bands did produce some interesting
openings via scatter path and long-path.  I can't say I had a blast, but it did
suck me into being in the chair far more time than I had planned.  It is getting
more and more difficult, especially on SSB!

Thanks to all who called in during my infrequent runs.  See you next year.

73 de Sig, N3RS