[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 6 10:57:49 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): NF4A,9A2DQ,9A5E,9A5W,9A6A,9A7R
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

   40: 1095    50
   20: 1948    61
   15: 1560    59
Total: 5088   252  Total Score = 3,843,504

After several years our club member Charlie, NF4A, joined our contest team.
For the first time on our new contest location. We spent very nice days during
his stay in Zagreb, specialy during contest time.

On 80m we tried to use new antenna, but score shows us that is not good one for
QSOs with USA/VE stations. We had some problems with 40m set up during first
night, probably we lost at least 100 QSOs on this band. After fixing problem,
40m band was very good one. Nice runs on 20 and 15m, 15m was better opened on
Sunday, 20m was closed earlier on Sunday then we expected. On 160 and 10m
signals were very weak. Had very short openings on this two bands.