[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2LED SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 6 19:48:21 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2LED
Operator(s): PY2LED
Station: PY2LED

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Bertioga/SP
Operating Time (hrs): 23:32

   10: 2380    60
-------------------
Total: 2380    60  Total Score = 428,400

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hello Everbody!

Very nice conditions on 10 meters on Saturday(all day) and medium-bad
conditions on Sunday, with openings starting 02 hour later than on previous
day.

It was very nice to have some "mormal" sleeping time during the night (no
propagation) and IÂ'm shure I have done my best during the openings. Better
conditions in terms of propagation and opening periods only moving to the south
of Brazil and/or South America. IÂ'm right our colleagues from south of Brazil
and other countries like Argentina arrived in higher scores.

Thanks to my family (my loved wife and three daughters) to travel with me to
our beach home to turn possible this operation in better reception conditions
than in Sao Paulo downtown and for all of you hams that gave me the pleasure of
each contact. In our Brazilian time, the contests finished 09PM. After that, I
disassembled the station and started a trip back home. We arrived near midnight
moved to bed near 02AM on Monday. At 05AM I left hoem for a business trip. We,
hamÂ's are all crazy guys...But IÂ'm very happy and very satisfied.

Looking for the WPX Phone contest end of this month and to have the pleasure to
log you again and add other thousands coming from all over the world.

73Â's,

Fernando / PY2LED