[3830] ARRLDX SSB KO1H SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 7 06:45:31 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KO1H
Operator(s): KO1H
Station: KO1H

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: RI

  160:    5     5
Total:  424   205  Total Score = 260,760

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This Marked my 20th Anaversary in contesting.  My first contest was ARRL DXSSB
1992.  These daya I have to take off from work to put in any effort.  Well I
did but as usual things got in the way.  It was great fun to see the station
working and doing what its designed to do.  My best was KH7x on 160m (an all
time new one on SSB for me on 160m)  Those 5 160m q's represent the 5 6 banders
I made.  Had  agreat time on 15 and 10m.  Used second and even third radio at
times.  Again wish I could have put more time in.  And, that I had a job that
allowed me to contest every weekend like I used to.