[3830] ARRLDX SSB CX9AU SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 10 05:15:08 PST 2012

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CX9AU
Operator(s): CX9AU
Station: CX9AU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Uruguay

Total:  275    78  Total Score = 69,000

Unfortunately broke my notebook over the weekend and just before I send the logs
to the organizers.
 I could save the logs and I had some problems by not saving certificates
incorrectly LOTW, but luckily now everything is solved with a new notebook
ofcourse hi.
 My idea was to join about 12 hours, but it was not possible, I solve
deteriorating coax changes the day Saturday and later found the surprise of a
false contact in the LCD of my notebook due to heat from broken computer fan.
Worked this hours on 10 15 and 20 only
 73 s and good DX to all.
 Dan