[3830] WiQP K4BAI SO Fixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 14 07:37:07 PDT 2012

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:14

  160:    0      0
   80:   13      0
   40:   40     14
   20:   32     24
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
  UHF:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   85     38  Mults = 44  Total Score = 9,152.0

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Missed almost the first
three hours due to a tennis match.  Band conditions on 80, 40, and 20 seemed
fair and 20 didn't go long early as often happens in WIQP.  No activity heard
on the other bands and little activity on 80 CW and no signals heard on 75 SSB.
 Frequency selection on 75 probably needs to be reconsidered.  I probably should
have run low power, but I wanted to make as many QSOs as possible in the limited
time I had available. Thanks for all QSOs.  Please look for K4BAI, WW4LL, N4OO,
and W4DXX as PJ4/home calls from Bonaire March 20-27 and as PJ4Z in CQ WPX SSB.
 73, John, K4BAI.