[3830] Rus DX ED1R M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 18 08:30:20 PDT 2012

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1AR, EA1CJ, EC1KR, EA4SV, EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA

  160:    0       0       0         0
   80:  138     187      53        40
   40:  143     461      73        50
   20:  179     768      77        60
   15:   92     410      72        56
   10:    2       3       5         0
Total:  554    1829     280       296  Total Score = 6,197,958

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

A fabulous contest with a fantastic  participation in the two modes (SSB / CW),
most of the activity in the EU but few fans in NA, SA and AS.

We take the weekend to make preparations for the next CQ WPX SSB and
participate in the RDXC, the mult station was long neglected and the operators
were very tired of the mounting of new antennas, this prevented us from 160m
and ride into the night when finally installing 80m just decided not go on
Top-Band in this contest, we knew that we would lose many mults/qso on this
band.

Though not go on 160m and without opening on 10m, we are left with very good
taste and want to try again next year at 100% of our possibilities.

See you next weekend at WPX SSB.

73 de ED1R

RDXC 2012 Ops â€" EA1AR, EA1CJ, EC1KR, EC4DX, EA4SV
Web. www.ed1r.com