[3830] Rus DX K2PO SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 18 16:27:20 PDT 2012

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Oregon

   80:   42               9         2
   40:   96              28         9
   20:  212     43       56        28
   15:  122     17       25         5
   10:   28      6       15         0
Total:  500     66      133        44  Total Score = 483,741

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A fun event, but a bit of a slog at times:  80% of my QSOs were S&P.

As usual, there are more Asians in the log than Europeans.

I didn't hear a single European on 15m.  40m helped compensate, however, with
strong signals.  But I had to use a compromise antenna on 40.  (Murphy struck
in the weeks before the contest - sending high winds that shredded the linear
my 2 element SteppIR.)

Thanks to all for the QSOs,

Bill, K2PO