[3830] OkQP AF5Q Mobile Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 19 13:07:46 PDT 2012

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: AF5Q
Operator(s): AF5Q
Station: AF5Q

Class: Mobile Single Op LP
QTH: Lawton, OK

------------------------
Total:    240      209  Mults = 48  Total Score = 54,624

Well, the Badlands experience is done!  Thanks to all the hams that followed me
around and gave me contacts.

Saturday started out with beautiful weather.  I had to get a flat fixed which
cost me around 30 mins of contact time, but that happens.  I spanned from
Cimarron/Texas line and finished up on the Kiowa/Tillman line.  There were no
condx from when I entered Woodward county all the way to Dewey county south
side.  I tried 40, 20, and 15.  No answer lol.  Found some road changes, met
some interesting people that were definitely unfriendly, but had a safe trip.
As of Saturday evening, I only had 266 contacts and 29,000 points.

Sunday went smoother, and opened up with a triple county line.  Ended up with
449 total contacts and 54,624, but was a lot smoother than Saturday.  I made a
special effort driving allll the way from Hulen to give John, N6MU Harmon for
the sweep, but it was worth it.  It was close, as I only had 7 minutes left in
the contest to complete it.

I made contacts with N5AG in Cleveland, but missed K5CM and W0BH.  Just one
question, how do I score above 100,000? lol

Vy 73 all and I will be back next year.

ROn AF5Q

LOL just one