[3830] OkQP K5CM Mobile Assisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 19 18:44:59 PDT 2012

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM, N5KW
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile Assisted LP
QTH: 25 Counties

------------------------
Total:    1060     370  Mults = 64  Total Score = 250,880

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

It was great to see we had all 77 counties on the air, with at least one sweep
going to N6MU! Thanks to all the Oklahoma mobiles - W0BH/K0WHY, W3DYA, N5WX,
K5ZG/DIANE, K5CM/N5KW, K0PVW, and AF5Q.

My F-150 had problems at the last minute, so I had to make a quick switch to
the car. ignition noise was so bad that operating while driving was difficult
at best. So we did alot of operating setting on county lines with the engine
turned off. Was still great fun as usual.

These are just a few of the stations that followed Pam and I around the county
N4PN  54
W5CW  50
N6MU  37
K3TW  37