[3830] Rus DX C4W(5B4WN) SO SSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 20 09:18:31 PDT 2012

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: 5B4ES

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:           46      23        16
   80:          195      43        42
   40:          579      75        56
   20:          740      74        67
   15:          822      77        59
   10:           55      27         1
Total:   0     2437     319       241  Total Score = 9,000,320

Last minute effort. Landed 7 hours before the start of the contest and had no
station to operate from. I am grateful to 5B4ES (my old high school) for
offering me the opportunity to operate the contest with2 hrs before the start!
I took my gear and connected everything (SO1R)!, left to get some food and
returned at 12:04 GMT....

First few hours were great on 15m but once darkness fell... so did propagation!
10m was shocking.

I am very happy with the score but  I hope propagation picks up for WPX SSB

TNX for QSOs. QSL via LOTW or Club Log OQRS

73s

Marios
5B4WN